Sunday, October 23, 2016

BOREDOOMMM STRIKE?!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته

hello world. basically i'm writing cuz i think i have no better job to do than just membebel online. so digg-in

change my background tho. actually i have nothing much to say. just want to keep my blog un-dead. so, recently ramai of my "friends" yang dah kawin, getting married and having babies. bila fikir balik dammnnn girl... am i that old tho? btw, zuzu baru 22 years old ok. hahaha. tak percaya kan. but it is the truth baby. orang ramai cakap i looked "OLD" than my age. wadehek... (͠◉_◉᷅ ) like seriously tho?? maybe ok gak la sbb nak gi mana2 orang takde kecoh tanye umo aku brape. so i'm on my second semester of my degree life. due date coursework is on 31st OCT 2016 and teke lahhh aku dah buat ke tak.. hahahah (‐^▽^‐)mesti lah belomm. so back to reality nak sambung buat keje :P

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post

Hye brader and sisto, cakap je ape nak!
Tapi ayat kasi elok sikit ok.