Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DEGREE LIFE (>,<)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته


current location; McD Saujana Impian Kajang
current mood; struggling to finish up my essay :'(
my official; 400th POST :'(


hello peeps, as the title stated i'm now on of the degree bitch. yap, that is right. currently on my final of my first semester. basically one semester there is 6 weeks upon completion of a semester. agak susah la sebab everything is fast and furious. i'm taking BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management. this course is basically not from my prev college AMC. it is from BNU. ape tu kannnn??? Bucks New University yang kat London tu. eheheh. ok la tu je nak cakap. hahaha. lost my momentum in writing blog lately. so adios. cont to write those essay tho. xx :'(

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post

Hye brader and sisto, cakap je ape nak!
Tapi ayat kasi elok sikit ok.